- Supports detoxification
- Promotes kidney and liver health
- May support nervous system health
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Glycine promotes healthy detoxification by supporting optimal liver and kidney function. Glycine may also support memory and mental function.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Glycine is the simplest amino acid; its side chain consists of just a single hydrogen atom. Supplementation with glycine has been shown to support healthy kidney and liver function as well as nervous system health. Animal studies and a small human study indicate that glycine has the potential to support memory and mental function. In another human trial, glycine, acting as an inhibitory amino acid, had neuroprotective effects. Animal studies suggest that glycine plays a protective role for the kidneys and liver particularly by supporting detoxification of certain chemicals.
- Amount Per Serving
- three (size 1) vegetarian capsules contain:
- glycine (free-form) 1,500 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.