Green Tea Extract (decaffeinated)
- Antioxidant protection for cells
- Caffeine free
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Green Tea Extract is an herbal formula that contains a high epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) content to provide antioxidant support for all cells in the body. Green Tea Extract is caffeine free.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
This decaffeinated green tea extract is a herbal extract containing catechins, a class of antioxidant compounds known as polyphenols. It contains a minimum of 90% catechins, with EGCG making up a minimum of 70% of the content.
Green Tea extract (decaffeinated)
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 3) vegetarian capsule contains:
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) 100 mg
- (standardized to contain 90% total tea catechins and 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with meals.