HM Complex - IMPROVED
- Supports body's natural detoxification response to mild exposure to common heavy metals
- Promotes antioxidants to help enhance immune defenses
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
HM Complex promotes the body's natural detoxification of heavy metals present from common, mild environmental exposure.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
The unique characteristic of PectaSol-C® modified citrus pectin versus other pectins is that it has a low molecular weight. This allows it to pass through the intestinal barrier and work systemically where it has the potential to bind to low levels of heavy metals from common, mild environmental exposure and facilitates their excretion. Modified citrus pectin does not appear to alter excretion of other minerals, including calcium, magnesium, and zinc. Chlorella has a long history of traditional use in supporting the body's natural detoxification process, particularly helping to regulate common heavy metal exposure and distribution in tissues. Sulforaphane, from broccoli sprout concentrate, promotes Nrf2-mediated signaling. Nrf2 controls the expression of numerous genes responsible for detoxification and protection against oxidative stress. As part of a cysteine-rich metal-binding protein, zinc exhibits similar properties. Studies suggest that selenium binds to mercury, potentially reducing the biological availability of mercury, while n-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC) promotes urinary excretion of methylmercury. In addition, NAC provides important support for detoxification by maintaining glutathione concentrations. l-Methionine also plays a role in glutathione production and phase II detoxification pathways in the liver. Preclinical studies suggest that alpha lipoic acid promotes the biliary excretion of inorganic mercury and may help to moderate heavy metal induced oxidative stress.
- Amount Per Serving
- three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- zinc (as zinc citrate)10 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)100 mcg
- sodium (as part of modified citrus pectin)50 mg
- potassium (as part of modified citrus pectin)70 mg
- PectaSol-C® modified citrus pectin1,000 mg
- chlorella (Chlorella spp.) powder (cracked cell wall)300 mg
- broccoli (Brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (whole plant)250 mg
- (standardized to contain a minimum of 1,000 mcg sulforaphane)
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form)300 mg
- l-methionine (free-form)200 mg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 100 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- PectaSol-C® is a registered trademark of EcoNugenics®, Inc.
- 3 capsules daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.