- Supports cardiovascular health
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Homocysteine Factors is a blend of vitamins and other nutrients that help maintain normal homocysteine levels and promote cardiovascular health. Ingredients in Homocysteine may help reduce the risk or vascular disease when combined with a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol.†
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Clinical studies show that folate, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6 are vital in the metabolism of homocysteine. Vitamin B12 and folate (L-5-MTHF) are required by the enzyme that converts homocysteine back to methionine. Vitamin B6 is required in each of the two enzymatic reactions that convert homocysteine to cysteine. Betaine, in the form of trimethylglycine, is included in this supplement to promote the absorption of these important nutrients. Homocysteine Factors provides vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folate and betaine, a highly bioavailable combination of nutrients integral to maintaining healthy homocysteine levels and cardiovascular health.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate) (activated B6)25 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)200 mcg
- trimethylglycine (anhydrous betaine) 500 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- This formula requires refrigeration after opening.
- 1 capsule, 2 times daily, with meals.