IP6 (inositol hexaphosphate) 180's
- Support for cellular health
- Helps to maintain proper enzyme activity in cells
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
IP6 is a natural antioxidant component of fiber-rich foods and is found in almost every cell in the body. IP6 is designed to promote healthy cell metabolism and maintain proper enzyme activity in cells.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Inositol hexaphosphate (IP6), also known as phytic acid, is a natural antioxidant component of fiber-rich foods such as whole grains and legumes and is found in almost every cell of the body. Related to the B vitamin inositol, IP6 differs by the presence of six phosphate groups, influencing various cellular mechanisms. In studies, IP6 promotes healthy cell metabolism and maintains proper enzyme activity in cells. The unique conformation of IP6 also gives it the specific ability to modulate hydroxyl radical formation, supporting natural defense mechanisms.
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- IP6 (inositol hexaphosphate) 1,000 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.