Joint Complex (single dose)
- Supports overall joint health, mobility and comfort
- Supports cartilage health
Joint Complex supports joint function and comfort by combining ingredients that operate as cartilage building blocks and herbal extracts into one convenient once-daily capsule. Joint Complex also supports tissue hydration and joint lubrication.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- Promotes joint health, mobility and overall joint comfort
- Supports cartilage health with undenatured type-II collagen, hyaluronic acid and MSM
- Promotes joint flexibility and comfort with UC-II® cartilage containing collagen
- In a randomized, double-blind trial involving 52 subjects, 40 mg of UC- II® was more than twice as effective in promoting joint health as 1,500 mg of glucosamine and 1,200 mg of chondroitin as rated by WOMAC, VAS and the Lequesne functional index
- A human pilot study involving five women supplemented with 40 mg of UC-II® for 42 days indicates statistically significant support for joint comfort and flexibility
- Supports tissue hydration and joint lubrication with low molecular weight hyaluronic acid
- In a pharmacokinetic study conducted in animals, orally administered HyaMax® hyaluronic acid was incorporated into joints, connective tissue and skin, with a particular affinity for cartilaginous joints
- Maintains healthy 5-lipoxygenase and cyclooxygenase-2 enzyme activity and cytokine metabolism to support joint comfort with 5-LOXIN® AKBA boswellia and enhanced-absorption Meriva® turmeric extracts
Joint Complex (single dose)
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- UC-II® Standardized Cartilage (from chicken sternal cartilage) 40 mg
- (standardized to contain 10 mg total collagen)
- hyaluronic acid (low molecular weight) 70 mg
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 400 mg
- Meriva® turmeric phytosome 100 mg
- (turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) and sunflower phospholipid complex)
- (standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids)
- 5-LOXIN® - Boswellia serrata extract 100 mg
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin)
- (standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA))
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), potassium chloride,ascorbyl palmitate
- UC-II® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I. UC-II® brand collagen with undenatured type II collagen (U.S. Patents 7,846,487, 7,083,820 and EPO Patent EP1435906B1; Canadian patent CA 2459981C; and Japanese Patent JP 4800574B2).
- OptiMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition.
- Meriva® is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- Phytosome More Bioavailable is a trademark of Indena S.p.A
- HyaMax® is a U.S.A. registered trademark of Fenchem.
- 5-LOXIN® is a registered trademark of PL Thomas – Laila Nutra, LLC and is used under license. International patents pending.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 1 capsule daily, with a meal.