Junior Nutrients 120's
- Supports a healthy vitamin and mineral intake for children
- Promotes healthy cognitive function, muscular health and antioxidant protection
- Formulated specifically for children ages 4 and up
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Junior Nutrients is a complete multivitamin/mineral blend without iron to help children meet their daily vitamin and mineral nutritional requirements. Our Junior Nutrients formula is hypoallergenic, vegetarian, and free-from other unwanted additives.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- Children ages 4 and up
- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms
- Provides Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Vitamin A and mixed carotenoids, providing beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin for antioxidant protection
- Helps maintain macular and retinal health with lutein and zeaxanthin
- Choline and inositol for healthy cognitive function
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 75% beta carotene) 750 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 137 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 23 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 45 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 1.5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 1.5 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 2 mg
- folate (as Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF) 333 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 200 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
- biotin 150 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 5 mg
- calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate) 42 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) 42 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 35 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 60 mcg
- molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 37.5 mcg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 10 mg
- inositol 25 mg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend 246 mcg
- MacularSynergy Complex
- FloraGLO® lutein 1.5 mg
- zeaxanthin 250 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- DimaCal® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Malates covered by U.S. Patent 6,706,904 and patents pending.
- TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Consult a physician for children under the age of 4.
- Ages 4 to 13, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
- Ages 14 and up, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals