- Helps healthy dilation of blood vessels and blood flow
- May support healthy sexual function
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
l-Arginine promotes cardiovascular health, immune support, sexual function and memory. l-Arginine also supports nitric oxide formation, which is important for healthy dilation of blood vessels, circulation and blood flow.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
l-Arginine supports nitric oxide formation, important for healthy dilation of blood vessels, circulation, and blood flow. In trials, l-arginine has demonstrated the potential to support endothelial function in blood vessels, platelet function, exercise tolerance, and sexual function. Because of its effect on nitric oxide production, l-arginine is theoretically best avoided by individuals with migraines, depression, autoimmune disorders, and kidney or liver disease. l-Arginine is contraindicated for individuals with the herpes virus.
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- l-arginine HCl (free-form)1,400 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, between meals.