- Supports emotional wellness and cognitive function under mild stress
- May support healthy mood and sleep
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
l-Tyrosine supports production of various neurotransmitters that support emotional well-being and cognitive function. I-Tyrosine plays an important role in promoting healthy neurotransmitter function in response to mild environmental and emotional stress.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
In the body, l-phenylalanine is converted to l-tyrosine. The amino acid l-tyrosine is a precursor of catecholamine neurotransmitters, including l-dopa, dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. These neurotransmitters are responsible for supporting emotional well-being and mental function. l-Tyrosine plays a role in promoting healthy neurotransmitter function in response to environmental and emotional stress. Research has indicated its potential to further support cognitive function and memory under stressful conditions. In one study, l-tyrosine helped support mood and sleep in subjects with low dopamine levels. l-Tyrosine is also a key component in the synthesis of thyroid hormones.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- l-tyrosine (free-form)500 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, between meals.