Lactobacillus Acidophilus 60's
- Supports intestinal tract health
- Helps provide beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Made with dairy free and vegetarian ingredients
Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a naturally occurring, beneficial bacteria, which promotes a healthy intestinal tract. Lactobacillus Acidophilus helps to maintain a healthy microflora environment.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS®-1) 3 billion CFU
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- DDS®-1 is a trademark of UAS Laboratories LLC and used under license.
- Refrigeration may prolong product viability.
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.