Lactobacillus Acidophilus 60's
- Supports intestinal tract health
- Helps provide beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Made with dairy free and vegetarian ingredients
Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a naturally occurring, beneficial bacteria, which promotes a healthy intestinal tract. Lactobacillus Acidophilus helps to maintain a healthy microflora environment.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Lactobacillus acidophilus is a naturally occurring, beneficial bacteria that helps to maintain a healthy microflora environment. Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 is an acid-resistant, bile-resistant strain of human origin. It was discovered by Dr. Khem Shahani at the University of Nebraska, and has been researched for over 40 years. Lactobacillus acidophilus supports the health of the intestinal tract, including support for healthy cytokine production in the colon and healthy G.I. barrier function, in part by supporting the mucosal lining of the G.I. tract. In one clinical trial, 10 billion CFU of L acidophilus DDS-1 promoted statistically significant support for bowel function and abdominal comfort during a 6-h Lactose Challenge. Another recently completed clinical trial involving 330 adults supplemented with 10 billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 indicates statistically significant support for G.I. comfort, bloating, bowel habits and quality of life.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 0) vegetarian capsule contains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS®-1) 3 billion CFU
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- DDS®-1 is a trademark of UAS Laboratories LLC and used under license
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.