Liposomal Glutathione liquid
- Protects from free radicals to support tissue health
- Supports liver health and detoxification
- Plays a critical role in cellular function, including protein synthesis, enzyme function, and cell maturation
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Liposomal Glutathione liquid offers the antioxidant glutathione in an enhanced-absorption liposomal form to target cellular health and function. Your patients get all the benefits of this essential supplement in a pleasant-tasting, lemon-mint formulation that provides 100 mg of glutathione per serving.
Liposomal Glutathione liquid offers the antioxidant glutathione in an enhanced-absorption liposomal form to target cellular health and function. Glutathione is a large molecule composed of glutamine, cysteine and glycine. It is found in virtually every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, enzyme function and transport, and cell maturation. It is also one of the main endogenous antioxidants, acting to recycle other antioxidants and protect the body from free radicals. Optimal levels of glutathione have been associated with physical and mental health, and the liposomal form helps to protect the glutathione bonds from degradation that can occur in digestion. This liposomal liquid delivery system utilizes phosphatidylcholine from non-GMO sunflower oil and tight manufacturing control to ensure glutathione encapsulation for optimal performance. The controlled processing procedure results in very small, higher-stable, spherical liposomes. These small-sized liposomes allow for increased absorption and diffusion across mucus membranes.
Lipsomal Gluthathione liquid
- Amount Per Serving
- 2 pumps contain:
- sodium7 mg
- glutathione100 mg
- phosphatidylcholine (from sunflower) 75 mg
- other ingredients: purified water, glycerin, ethanol, vitamin E (as tocophersolan), natural citrus and mint oils
- KEEP REFRIGERATED.
- serving size: 2 pumps (approximately 1 ml)
servings per container: 50
- 2 pumps by mouth, 2 times daily, or as directed by a health professional. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals.