Lipotropic Detox 120's
- Supports liver function and detoxification
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Lipotropic Detox promotes the breakdown of fats in the liver, allowing for healthy detoxification. Lipotropic Detox also supports methylation reactions for broad cellular and biological support.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
The lipotropic agents choline, betaine, methionine, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folate (L-5-MTHF) support healthy hepatic fat metabolism and bile flow. Efficient processing and breakdown of fats in the liver maintains healthy overall liver function and detoxification. As methyl donors, these same nutrients are also critical for methylation, a widespread biochemical process in the body that involves transferring a methyl group to another compound. Methylation of DNA supports healthy DNA integrity and stability, important for liver, colon and overall cell health. Taurine, curcumin, silymarin and artichoke have been added for their abilities to support healthy bile flow, gene expression and the body’s normal toxin metabolism.
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)5 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)167 mcg DFE (100 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)50 mcg
- choline (as choline bitartrate)120 mg
- inositol150 mg
- l-methionine (free-form)150 mg
- taurine (free-form)100 mg
- trimethylglycine (anhydrous betaine)100 mg
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root)75 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- milk thistle (Silybum marianum) extract (seed)75 mg
- (standardized to contain 80% silymarin)
- artichoke (Cynara scolymus) extract (leaf) 50 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- 2 capsules, 3 times daily, with meals.