Lycopene 20 mg
- Provides optimal antioxidant and cellular support for prostate, lung, cervical, breast and cardiovascular health
- Made from tomato extract and other plant-based ingredients
Pure Encapsulations Lycopene dietary supplement provides Lycopene, a well-known antioxidant that may help support cell health. Our Lycopene formula is made from a tomato extract blend, which has been shown in clinical studies to promote prostate, lung, cervical and breast cell health, as well as cardiovascular health.
Pure Encapsulations’ Lycopene provides a natural tomato extract rich in lycopene, various carotenoids, vitamin E, and other important phytochemicals. Data from over 47,000 participants in the Health Professionals Follow-Up Study suggested that tomato or lycopene intake was positively associated with prostate cell health. In another study involving 30 male subjects, supplementation with lycopene promoted healthy prostate function. This was one of the first randomized, prospective clinical trials to suggest that a lycopene supplement, rather than dietary tomato consumption, supported prostate health. Research compiled in a multi-center study involving ten European countries revealed that the antioxidant properties of dietary lycopene supported cardiovascular health. Fifty-seven epidemiological studies indicate that lycopene from tomato consumption or tomato-based products may help digestive, lung, cervical and breast cell health. Lycopene has also demonstrated potential for promoting retinal and macular health.
Lycopene 20 mg
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 12) softgel capsule contains:
- lycopene 20 mg
- other ingredients: rice bran oil, gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), beeswax, soy lecithin
- Contains soy
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.