Magnesium Glycinate liquid 480 ml
- Supports musculoskeletal, cardiometabolic and emotional health
- Highly bioavailable magnesium chelate
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
Magnesium Glycinate liquid supports musculoskeletal, cardiometabolic and emotional health in a highly bioavailable form that is less likely to cause loose stools than other forms of magnesium.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Magnesium activates the enzymes necessary for a number of physiological functions, including neuromuscular contractions, cardiac function, and the regulation of the acid-alkaline balance in the body. In a cross-sectional study involving 210 elderly individuals, optimal magnesium intake was associated with positive mood, lipid metabolism and lean body mass. Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats, as well as energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and potassium. In a 15-year study involving almost 5,000 young adults, higher intakes of magnesium were associated with healthy cardiovascular function and glucose utilization. Another large cross-sectional study found that magnesium intake was positively associated with bone mineral density in certain subgroups. This vital mineral also helps utilize some vitamins, including vitamin B6, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
Magnesium (glycinate) is less likely to cause loose stools than other forms of magnesium.
Magnesium Glycinate liquid
- Amount Per Serving
- two teaspoons contain:
- total carbohydrate2 g
- total sugars<1 g
- sugar alcohols0.5 g
- protein1 g
- magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 165 mg
- other ingredients: purified water, grape juice concentrate, malic acid, xylitol, natural glycerin, apple juice concentrate, natural pomegranate, orange and other natural flavors, potassium sorbate
- Shake well before use.
- serving size: 2 teaspoons (10 ml/0.34 fl oz)
servings per container: 48
- 2 teaspoons daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.