Manganese (aspartate/citrate) 60's
- Supports skeletal health
- Promotes and protect connective tissue and bone health
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Manganese (aspartate/citrate) helps activate and synthesize important enzymes and nutrients necessary for skeletal health. Manganese helps maintain healthy connective tissue and cellular integrity.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Manganese activates numerous enzymes necessary for the utilization of biotin, thiamin, and ascorbic acid. It is a catalyst in the synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol, and it plays a part in protein, carbohydrate, and fat production. Manganese is necessary for normal skeletal development and maintenance of connective structural tissue and cellular integrity. In addition, it influences the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, and is a necessary cofactor in the detoxification of ammonia to urea.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 3) vegetarian capsule contains:
- manganese (as manganese aspartate and 50% as manganese citrate) 8 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1 capsule daily, with a meal.