- Supports cognitive health and memory
- Promotes acetylcholine levels and cerebral vascular blood flow
- Made with vegetarian ingredients
Memory Pro is formulated to promote neuron health, cognitive function and memory. Memory Pro helps support healthy levels of acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter in the brain as well as promotes cerebral blood flow.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
This formula combines acetyl-l-carnitine, phospholipids and herbal extracts to promote neural health, cognitive function and memory. Research suggests that acetyl-l-carnitine supports memory in older adults. Phosphatidylserine is an important cell membrane component critical for neuron function and communication. Research suggests that it promotes healthy neurotransmitter levels and spatial memory. The Ayurvedic herb Bacopa monniera promotes memory as well as mental function and information processing. Ginkgo biloba promotes cerebral blood flow, vascular integrity and healthy red blood cell and platelet function in the brain. Lutein and zeaxanthin are the primary carotenoids in the macula, but have also recently been identified as the primary carotenoids in the brain. Research studies have found a positive association between lutein and zeaxanthin intake, macular pigment density and cognitive function. This association is believed to be due to antioxidant defense and cytokine balance properties, helping to promote neuronal membrane stability and function. Curcumin, resveratrol and lemon balm extracts help to protect neurons from oxidative stress. Additionally, curcuminoids and resveratrol support healthy vascular tissue in the brain by promoting phagocytosis and proteosome activity. The soothing properties of lemon balm are highlighted in one double blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial, indicating that it promoted relaxation and cognitive function in elderly individuals.
- Amount Per Serving
- three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- acetyl-l-carnitine750 mg
- Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin) (soy-free)50 mg
- Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf)60 mg
- (standardized to contain 24% ginkgoheterosides and 6% terpene lactones)
- FloraGLO® lutein6 mg
- zeaxanthin1 mg
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root)250 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf)125 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
- trans-resveratrol20 mg
- (from Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root))
- bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) extract (aerial parts)100 mg
- (standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
- Sharp-PS® is a registered trademark of Enzymotec Ltd.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
- 3 capsules daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.