- Supports cognitive health and memory
- Promotes acetylcholine levels and cerebral vascular blood flow
- Made with vegetarian ingredients
Memory Pro is formulated to promote neuron health, cognitive function and memory. Memory Pro helps support healthy levels of acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter in the brain as well as promotes cerebral blood flow.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- three vegetarian capsules contain:
- acetyl-l-carnitine 750 mg
- Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin) (soy-free) 50 mg
- Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) 60 mg
- (standardized to contain 24% ginkgoheterosides and 6% terpene lactones)
- FloraGLO® lutein 6 mg
- zeaxanthin 1 mg
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) 250 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf) 125 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
- trans-resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root)) 20 mg
- bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) extract (aerial parts) 100 mg
- (standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
- Sharp-PS® is a registered trademark of Enzymotec Ltd.
- FloraGlo® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- 3 capsules daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.