- Supports menopausal health and comfort
- Moderates occasional hot flashes and emotional well-being
- Promotes breast, uterine, cervical, bone and cognitive health
- Made with vegan ingredients
MenoVive is formulated to support female health and comfort during menopause. MenoVive helps moderate occasional hot flashes, support emotional well-being, sexual function, cognitive function, and cardiovascular health.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
HMRlignan™ contains the lignan 7-hydroxymatairesinol, a precursor to enterolactone, which has been associated with a healthy estrogen-to-progesterone ratio and cellular health. As a result, lignans have demonstrated supportive roles in moderating hot flashes as well as promoting breast, uterine, cervical, bone and cognitive health. Importantly, dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels are also positively associated with healthy cardiovascular function. Lifenol® hops extract contains 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN), offering support for menopausal comfort, antioxidant defense and bone health. Two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies indicated that Lifenol hops extracts provided support for general menopausal discomfort, night sweats and hot flashes. Questionnaire results scored at six to eight weeks after supplementation suggest that hot flashes were reduced by three to four times compared to placebo. Ashwagandha, rhodiola and maca extracts are adaptogens offering support for positive mood and relaxation. Two randomized controlled trials indicated that ashwagandha offers support for occasional stress and promotes healthy sleep, cognitive function and relaxation. In addition to promoting emotional well-being, maca also offers support for sexual function. While rhodiola has long been known to support endurance, recent research suggests that it may act as a selective estrogen receptor modulator to support cognitive, cardiovascular and bone health related to menopause. Grape seed extract and resveratrol support menopausal comfort, as well as bone, cognitive and cardiovascular health. In a randomized controlled trial, resveratrol supplementation decreased menopausal symptom intensity in 78.6% of patients. Numerous studies suggest grape seed polyphenols promote healthy blood vessel relaxation and antioxidant defenses to promote cardiovascular health.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- HMRlignan™ (containing 7-hydroxymatairesinol)36 mg
- (from Norway spruce knot wood)
- Lifenol® hops (Humulus lupulus) extract (female cone)42.5 mg
- (standardized to contain 0.15% 8-prenylnaringenin)
- ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root)125 mg
- (standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
- maca (Lepidium meyenii) extract (tuber)250 mg
- rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- resVida® resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol) 12.5 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- HMRlignan™ is a trademark of Linnea Inc.
Lifenol® is a trademark of Naturex.
resVida® is a trademark of DSM.
- 1 capsule, twice daily, with meals.