Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Supports healthy insulin receptor function and signaling
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Metabolic Xtra is a powerful combination of nutrients that helps support insulin receptor function as well as healthy glucose metabolism.
- Enhances the expression and function of insulin receptors with the natural plant alkaloid berberine
- In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial involving 116 subjects, berberine provided statistically significant support for healthy glucose and lipid metabolism
- Promotes healthy AMPK and SIRT1 protein levels to support cellular metabolism and glucose homeostasis with resveratrol
- In a recent randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 4-week study, resveratrol supported healthy insulin signaling and antioxidant defenses
- Modulates cell signaling for healthy insulin function with patent-pending Zychrome™ chromium dinicocysteinate√
- In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial, Zychrome™ supported healthy glucose metabolism and offered statistically significant support for antioxidant defenses as measured by TNFα
- Supports healthy receptor function and glucose metabolism with alpha lipoic acid
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- chromium (as chromium dinicocysteinate)√ 135 mcg.
- berberine HCl 350 mg.
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 100 mg.
- resVida® resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol) 20 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate, hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- √ Zychrome™ brand chromium dinicocysteinate. Zychrome™ is a trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- resVida® is a trademark of DSM
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals.