Mineral 650 w/o Cu &Fe 180's
- Highly bioavailable mineral formula
- Promotes optimal nutrient utilization
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Mineral 650 without Cu and Fe is the highly bioavailable form of minerals essential to support optimal physiologic function.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
This is a highly-absorbable, balanced combination of chelated minerals. By providing minerals in a controlled ratio, this formula prevents minerals from competing with each other for absorption in the digestive tract.
Mineral 650® (without copper & iron)®
- Amount Per Serving
- three (size 0) vegetarian capsules contain:
- calcium (as calcium citrate)150 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)50 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)125 mg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)12.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)100 mcg
- manganese (as manganese aspartate)2.5 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)100 mcg
- molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)50 mcg
- potassium (as potassium aspartate)49 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- vanadium (as vanadium aspartate) 50 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.