Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Supports healthy muscle function, cellular energy, and healthy aging
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Mitochondria-ATP provides nutrients and antioxidants to support ATP production, which promotes energy generation and mitochondrial metabolic health for the efficient transport of energy within cells.
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 17 mg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 10 mg
- riboflavin (vitamin B2) 7.5 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide) 17.5 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate/malate) 50 mg
- creatine monohydrate 375 mg
- acetyl-l-carnitine (free-form) 250 mg
- trans-resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root)) 25 mg
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 50 mg
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 50 mg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 50 mg
- Kaneka ubiquinol™ (active antioxidant form of coenzyme Q10) 25 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol™ and the quality seal™ are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
- 2 capsules, 2 times daily, with meals.