- Supports healthy muscle function, cellular energy, and healthy aging
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Mitochondria-ATP provides nutrients and antioxidants to support ATP production, which promotes energy generation and mitochondrial metabolic health for the efficient transport of energy within cells.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
CoQ10 is a component of the mitochondria and plays a key role in the synthesis of ATP. Ubiquinol is the activated form of CoQ10. B vitamins are important cofactors needed to fuel the Krebs cycle, while optimal serum levels of magnesium are associated with healthy mitochondrial metabolism and nutrient transport. Acetyl-l-carnitine provides carnitine to transport long chain fatty acids into the mitochondria for energy as well as an acetyl group for the synthesis of the Krebs cycle precursor acetyl-CoA. Highly pure creatine monohydrate helps enhance the production of the ATP by acting as a precursor. This formula provides antioxidant support from vitamins C and E, as well as additional antioxidant support from grape seed extract, resveratrol, alpha lipoic acid and n-acetyl-l-cysteine. These nutrients and bioactives neutralize the free radicals generated during energy production in the mitochondria. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study, the combination of creatine, CoQ10, and alpha lipoic acid supported energy production and antioxidant status within the mitochondria.
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)100 mg
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 17 mg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)10 mg
- riboflavin (vitamin B2)7.5 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide)17.5 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate/malate)50 mg
- creatine monohydrate375 mg
- acetyl-l-carnitine (free-form)250 mg
- trans-resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root))25 mg
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form)50 mg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)50 mg
- Kaneka ubiquinol™ (active antioxidant form of coenzyme Q10)25 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol™ and the quality seal™ are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
- 2 capsules, 2 times daily, with meals.