- Supports G.I. motility
- Stimulates gut signaling neurons
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
MotilPro promotes advanced gut signaling for healthy gut motility. MotilPro supports serotonergic and cholinergic neurotransmission, which stimulates healthy gut motility.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
MotilPro supports serotonergic and cholinergic neurotransmission in the G.I. tract. 5-HTP is absorbed by enterochromaffin cells in the epithelium, in which it is decarboxylated to serotonin using pyridoxal 5’ phosphate as a cofactor. 5-HTP stimulates enteric neurons through activation of 5HT4 receptors. Ginger modulates serotonin signaling by additional 5HT4 stimulation and by binding type 3 (5HT3) receptors in the enteric nervous system and brain stem, supporting gastric emptying, intestinal transit, healthy visceral sensation and upper G.I. comfort. Acetyl-l-carnitine supports autonomic neuronal health and contributes acetyl groups for the synthesis of acetylcholine, supporting neurotransmission of signals to encourage healthy motility.
- Amount Per Serving
- three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate) (activated B6)6.7 mg
- ginger (Zingiber officinale) extract (root) 1,000 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% gingerols)
- acetyl-l-carnitine (free-form)500 mg
- 5-hydroxytryptophan 50 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly psychiatric medications, consult your health professional before use. Do not use concurrently with antidepressants.
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.