- Supports joint health
- Promotes immune and respiratory health
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
MSM is a naturally-derived sulfur formula that helps support joint functionality and comfort, specifically connective tissue health. MSM also provides potential support for healthy immune and respiratory function.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Pure Encapsulations’ MSM (methylsulfonylmethane or dimethylsulfone) is a source of organic sulfur found naturally in the human body. MSM, the major metabolite of DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide), is 34% elemental sulfur, a compound which is crucial in maintaining healthy tissues. While sulfur supports many functions, it is well known for maintaining connective tissue health. Sulfur also supports tissue containing significant amounts of collagen and keratin, including hair, skin, and nails. Sulfur is essential in methionine, cysteine and serum protein metabolism. Preliminary evidence suggests that MSM may also provide potential support for healthy immune and respiratory function.
MSM capsules (methylsulfonylmethane)
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 1,700 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- OptiMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition.
- 2 capsules, 1-4 times daily, with meals.