Multi t/d IMPROVED
- Multivitamin and mineral formula
- Convenient two-per-day dosing
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Multi t/d is a two-per-day multivitamin and mineral complex. Multi t/d offers essential nutrients that may reduce the risk of vascular disease when taken with a well-balanced diet low in saturated fat, cholesterol, folic acid and vitamin B.†
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Multi t/d is a two-per-day multivitamin/mineral formula providing a concentrated core of nutrient essentials. Enhanced with lutein and zeaxanthin, this formula couples fundamental support with convenience. Furthermore, Multi t/d provides chelated minerals and active vitamin cofactors found in Nutrient 950® and UltraNutrient® for optimal bioavailability and utilization.Indications:
- For improved compliance with convenient two-per-day dosing
- For sensitive individuals
- Provides core vitamin and mineral support
- MacularSynergy Complex
- Enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with lutein and zeaxanthin. Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.
- Amount Per Serving
- one (size 0) vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)675 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)250 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)12.5 mg (500 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)34 mg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)25 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% as riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))17.35 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide)37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% as pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)250 mcg
- biotin400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)25 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)100 mcg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)50 mcg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)100 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend212 mcg
- (as lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin)
- MacularSynergy Complex
- FloraGLO®lutein3 mg
- zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- 1 capsule, 2 times daily, with meals.