NAC (N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine) 600 mg. 90's
Supports respiratory function, glutathione production and detoxification
- Supports cellular antioxidant defense system
- Promotes healthy lung tissue
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a cellular antioxidant support that specifically promotes healthy lung tissue. N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a free radical scavenger that supports glutathione levels in tissues.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
NAC (N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine) 600 mg
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 600 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.