- Supports healthy glucose metabolism
- Promotes healthy beta cell function
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Niacinamide is a vitamin B3 formula designed to support glucose metabolism and metabolic function. Niacinamide may also promote healthy joint mobility and comfort.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Niacinamide does not cause the vasodilation (“flush”) associated with niacin. Research indicates that niacinamide may support healthy glucose metabolism and protect pancreatic beta cell function. In a meta-analysis of 10 randomized controlled trials, niacinamide supplementation promoted healthy C-peptide levels, insulin metabolism and beta cell function. In another study, niacinamide helped maintain healthy C-peptide levels and glucose metabolism. Niacinamide also promotes joint mobility and comfort. In a 12-week randomized double-blind trial involving 72 subjects, niacinamide provided statistically significant support for joint flexibility. Alpha lipoic acid is included to offer synergistic support for healthy glucose balance and metabolic function.
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- niacin (as niacinamide)1,000 mg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 100 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- 2 capsules, 1–3 times daily, with meals.