NSK-SD™ (Nattokinase) 100 mg
- Promotes healthy fibrinolytic activity for healthy blood flow and cardiovascular function
- Supports the body's natural clotting process
- Made with vegan ingredients
NSK-SD (Nattokinase) helps maintain healthy blood flow, circulation and blood vessel function. NSK-SD may also help support healthy clotting functionality.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Nattokinase, a fibrinolytic enyzme isolated from Japanese natto, helps tomaintain healthy activity of the body’s natural clotting and fibrinolytic processes. In an animal study conducted by Biotechnology Research Laboratories and JCR Pharmaceuticals of Kobe, Japan, nattokinase promoted healthy blood flow. Furthermore, researchers from JCR Pharmaceuticals, Oklahoma State University and Miyazaki Medical College indicated that nattokinase supports healthy clotting function compared to placebo. In 1995, scientists at the Miyazaki Medical College and Kurashiki University in Japan demonstrated the potential for nattokinase to support blood vessel health in human subjects. This product is contraindicated for individuals with a history of bleeding tendency or with conditions associated with bleeding. Due to potential synergistic effects, concurrent use with anticoagulant and blood pressure medications should be closely supervised by a health professional.
NSK-SD® (Nattokinase) 100 mg
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 2) vegetarian capsule contains:
- NSK-SD® nattokinase (2,000 FU) (soy) 100 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- NSK-SD® is a registered trademark of Japan Bio Science Laboratories.
- Contains soy
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 1 capsule, 2 times daily, 12 hours apart, with or between meals.