Nutrient 950® with Vitamin K 180's
- Provides nutrients and minerals to support a healthy lifestyle
- Supports bone and arterial health
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Nutrient 950 with Vitamin K is a complete hypoallergenic multivitamin and mineral supplement with an emphasis on vitamin K for enhanced support for bone and arterial health.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Nutrient 950® with Vitamin K
- Amount Per Serving
- three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)2,250 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)500 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)12.5 mcg (500 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)134 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1)125 mg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)50 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))34.75 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide and 42% inositol hexaniacinate)86 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 39% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))20.5 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)500 mcg
- biotin400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)200 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate)150 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)100 mg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)12.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)100 mcg
- copper (as copper glycinate)1 mg
- manganese (as manganese aspartate)2.5 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)100 mcg
- molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)50 mcg
- potassium (as potassium aspartate)49.5 mg
- vitamin K2 (menaquinone-4)250 mcg
- vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)7.5 mcg
- boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- vanadium (as vanadium aspartate)100 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 425 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.