Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- Promotes healthy ferritin, hemoglobin and red blood cell function
- Clinically tested to support enhanced energy, well-being and athletic performance
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
OptiFerin-C is an iron-based supplement formulated to support red blood cells in order to help effectively transport oxygen and ferritin in the body. OptiFerin-C is combined with Ester-C, a mineral that helps enhance the absorption of iron.
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate blend) 100 mg
- calcium (from calcium ascorbate blend) 11 mg
- iron (as iron bis-glycinate) 28 mg
- threonic acid (from calcium ascorbate blend) 1 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- Ester-C® is a trademark of The Ester C Company. US Patent Nos. 6,878,744 and 6,197,813, and other international patents.
- Ferrochel is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Covered by U.S. Patent ,838,042.
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals.