- Promotes healthy ferritin, hemoglobin and red blood cell function
- Clinically tested to support enhanced energy, well-being and athletic performance
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
OptiFerin-C is an iron-based supplement formulated to support red blood cells in order to help effectively transport oxygen and ferritin in the body. OptiFerin-C is combined with Ester-C, a mineral that helps enhance the absorption of iron.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Ferrochel® brand iron bis-glycinate was developed using unique patented chemistry, allowing it to be absorbed rapidly from the lumen of the intestines into mucosal cells and then released for transport throughout the body. The intestinal mucosal tissue tightly controls the release of Ferrochel®, supporting the safety profile of this iron amino acid chelate. In a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial, iron supplementation supported healthy ferritin levels and enhanced energy and well-being in female subjects. Research emphasizes the importance of maintaining healthy serum ferritin for optimal performance in elite female athletes. Ester-C® is a natural, non-acidic water-soluble form of vitamin C that is distinguished by its unique chemical composition and biological activity. It is manufactured in an exclusive, water-based process that results in a mixture of naturally occurring vitamin C metabolites, including ascorbate, dehydroascorbate, and threonate.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 2) vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate blend)100 mg
- calcium (from calcium ascorbate blend)11 mg
- iron (as iron bis-glycinate)28 mg
- threonic acid (from calcium ascorbate blend) 1 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- Ester-C® is a registered trademark of The Ester C Company. US Patent Nos. 6,878,744 and 6,m197,813.
- Ferrochel is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Covered by U.S. Patent 7,838,042.
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals.