Osteo EasySticks® - 30 single-serving stick packs
Musculoskeletal support complex in a great-tasting, direct-to-mouth powder delivery form with no mixing needed; may reduce the risk of osteoporosis**
Your Price $51.00
- Supports healthy bone mineralization with a combination of vitamin D, vitamin K1 and K2, chelated calcium and magnesium, and collagen‡
- Promotes bone synthesis with KoAct® calcium-hydrolyzed collagen; A comparison study indicates support for a healthy BAP/TRAP5b ratio, a biomarker of bone synthesis and resorption‡
- Supports healthy muscle contractile function with magnesium, calcium and potassium‡
- Great-tasting apple cinnamon flavored, direct-to-mouth powder delivery form available in convenient, shelf-stable packets
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Osteo EasySticks provide a blend of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals and collagen in a unique, great-tasting, direct-to-mouth powder delivery form.‡
Musculoskeletal support complex in a great-tasting, direct-to-mouth powder delivery form with no mixing needed; reduces risk of osteoporosis**
Osteo EasySticks® provide a blend of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals and collagen in a unique, great-tasting, direct-to-mouth powder delivery form. This formula is designed to target musculoskeletal health, including bone mineralization and muscle function. Randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled studies have reported statistically significant benefits of calcium supplementation for bone health. KoAct® is a proprietary calcium-hydrolyzed collagen material designed to support the protein collagen framework and mineralization of bone. In a comparison study between KoAct® and calcium carbonate, KoAct® was found to promote bone synthesis, as indicated by a significant change in the BAP/TRAP5b ratio, a biomarker of bone synthesis and resorption. Additional research suggests support for bone mineral density, as indicated by total body DXA scan. Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss. A seven-year study involving over 30,000 women indicates that combined calcium and vitamin D supplementation promotes healthy hip bones. Vitamin K enhances bone formation by carboxylating osteocalcin. This enables osteocalcin to bind to calcium and promote healthy bone mineralization. Adequate intake of vitamin K1 and K2 may be especially important for optimal carboxylation in aging individuals. By activating matrix Gla-protein (MGP), vitamin K also helps maintain healthy calcium metabolism in vascular tissues, support healthy vascular elasticity. Magnesium, like calcium, is an essential bone matrix mineral that promotes healthy bone metabolism. Magnesium is also key for maintaining healthy muscle contractile function, along with calcium and potassium. Hydrolyzed collagen offers a source of amino acids, particularly proline, hydroxyproline, arginine and glycine. Arginine and glycine are important for creatine synthesis, while proline and hydroxyproline are key components of cartilage and collagen in the body. Animal studies suggest that hydrolyzed collagen may promote bone mineralization and strength, possibly by enhancing osteoblast activity. This novel powder can be taken directly in the mouth without mixing and is lightly sweetened with xylitol, apple and cranberry powders, cinnamon, clove, and stevia leaf extract.
**Risk factors for osteoporosis include sex, race, age and inadequate calcium intake. Populations at highest risk for osteoporosis include Caucasian, Asian, postmenopausal women, and elderly women and men. Adequate calcium intake throughout life is linked to a reduced risk of osteoporosis, as calcium helps to optimize peak bone mass during adolescence and early adulthood in conjunction with exercise and healthy diet. Calcium intake greater than 2,000 mg per day has no further known benefit to bone health.
- Amount Per Serving
- each stick pack (approximately 6.4 g) contains:
- total carbohydrate1 g
- total sugars<1 g
- sugar alcohols protein1 g
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1)50 mcg
- calcium (as calcium citrate and as KoAct® calcium collagen chelate)450 mg
- magnesium (as di-magnesium malate)100 mg
- potassium (as potassium citrate)50 mg
- vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)70 mcg
- collagen peptides1,000 mg
- (as KoAct® calcium collagen chelate and 35% collagen peptides)(from bovine)
- cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) concentrate (fruit)150 mg
- other ingredients: xylitol, organic apple powder, cinnamon bark powder, malic acid, cranberry fiber, citric acid, stevia leaf extract, guar gum, sunflower lecithin, clove flower bud powder, cranberry seed oil
- KoAct® is a trademark of AIDP, Inc.
- serving size: 1 stick pack (approximately 6.4 g)
servings per container: 30
1 stick pack, sprinkled directly in the mouth, with a meal. Powder will require multiple mouthfuls. Take with a beverage. Powder can be mixed with food.