- Promotes healthy bone density‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
OsteoBalance supports optimal calcium absorption and retention to support bone health.‡
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
OsteoBalance provides 514 mg of calcium per serving from calcium citrate/malate and calcium malate, along with a comprehensive profile of important bone building nutrients. Calcium citrate/malate has excellent bioavailability and provided bone mass support for postmenopausal women with low dietary calcium intake in a two-year, double-blind placebo-controlled trial. One study indicated that concomitant supplementation of the trace minerals zinc, copper, and manganese with calcium citrate/malate helped to promote healthy bone metabolism in postmenopausal subjects. Magnesium supports healthy bone mineral density and boron plays an important role in reducing urinary calcium and magnesium excretion. Like boron, vitamin D3 reduces urinary calcium loss but is also a key nutrient because it enhances calcium absorption.
- Amount Per Serving
- three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)10.7 mcg (428 IU)
- calcium514 mg
- (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate and 50% as calcium citrate/malate)
- magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) (Albion®)64 mg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)12 mg
- copper (as copper glycinate)1 mg
- manganese (as manganese citrate)2.1 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate)0.85 mg
- silica (from bamboo) 10.7 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- DimaCal® and Albion® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U.S. Patent 6,706,904.
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.