- Supports collagen formation for healthy tendons, ligaments and joints
- May help recovery from strains, sprains and overall wear and tear
Ligament Restore is a blend of collagen and essential vitamins to help maintain healthy tendons, ligaments and joints. Ligament Restore helps to support the natural repair process of healthy connective tissue.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- Provides glucosamine sulfate as a building block for tendons, ligaments, and joints
- Contains BioCell Collagen®, a naturally occurring blend of hyaluronic acid (HA), chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine sulfate and amino acids to promote cartilage synthesis and joint integrity
- Encourages collagen formation with l-lysine and l-proline, forming the “glue” that holds collagen together
- Includes silica and vitamin C as cofactors for connective tissue matrix formation and repair
- Maintains joint comfort with devil's claw and curcumin
- Helps support normal recovery from exercise
- Best taken daily to maintain connective tissue resiliency
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- glucosamine sulfate (from crab, shrimp) 750 mg
- BioCell Collagen® hydrolyzed collagen complex 200 mg
- (from chicken sternal cartilage)
- hydrolyzed collagen 60% 120 mg
- l-proline (free-form) 250 mg
- l-lysine HCl 250 mg
- silica (from bamboo (Bambusa spp.) extract (stem and leaf)) 7.5 mg
- devil’s claw (Harpagophytum procumbens and Harpagophytum zeyheri 50 mg
- extract (root)
- (standardized to contain 5% harpagosides)
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) 50 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- BioCell Collagen® is a registered trademark of BioCell Technology LLC, Irvine, California USA (Protected by Patents).
- Contains shellfish (crab, shrimp)
- Refrigerate after opening.
- 2 capsules, 2 times daily, with 8-10 oz water, with meals. Individual results may vary.