Food allergies and sensitivities are on the rise, creating a unique problem for individuals trying to find nutritional supplements both that they can tolerate and that meet their needs. As many as 15 million Americans — approximately 9 million adults and 6 million children — have food allergies,1 while some estimate up to 20% of people globally are living with some form of food intolerance.2 More U.S. adults are taking more supplements than ever before.3 At the same time, the demand for free-from products is on the rise. More individuals are opting to follow a free-from lifestyle, whether by choice or necessity. These consumers demand products that contain no GMOs, trans fats, food allergens or preservatives.
- “Food Allergy Facts and Statistics for the U.S.” Food Allergy Research & Education. Web.
- Skypala, I. “Adverse Food Reactions - An Emerging Issue for Adults.” Journal of the American Dietetic Association 111 (2011): 1877-891. Web.
- Dickinson, A, et al. “Consumer Usage and Reasons for Using Dietary Supplements: Report of a Series of Surveys.” Journal of the American College of Nutrition 33.2 (2014): 176-82.
Why Pharmacies Choose Pure Encapsulations:
- Hypoallergenic Manufacturing Expertise
- Staff Education
- In-store Marketing Support
- Higher Margins
- No Minimums
Not distributed in retail chain pharmacies
Learn more about our top pharmacy products below. We offer complimentary in-store marketing tools to help pharmacy staff connect directly with consumers. Pharmacy support materials are available to order or download here:
Showing 1-12 of 54
- Thyroid Support ComplexComprehensive formula containing vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts to support healthy thyroid cell metabolism and thyroid hormone function
- CholestePure Plus II 120'sA unique blend of phytosterols, berberine and clinically studied bergamot extract to promote healthy lipid metabolism and overall cardiometabolic health
- PureDefense w/NAC travel packSupports overall immune defense and provides enhanced support for upper respiratory health
- MenoVive 60'sBroad-range support for menopausal health and comfort, mood, libido, mental sharpness and cardiovascular function
- Men's NutrientsMultivitamin/mineral complex for men over 40
- Pure Encapsulations Shelf TalkerPure Encapsulations Shelf Talker