Food allergies and sensitivities are on the rise, creating a unique problem for individuals trying to find nutritional supplements both that they can tolerate and that meet their needs. Approximately 32 million people in the United States have food allergies — 11% of U.S. adults and 8% of U.S. children.3 There are more adults taking more supplements than ever before.1,2 At the same time, the demand for free-from products is on the rise. More individuals are opting to follow a free-from lifestyle, whether by choice or necessity. These consumers demand products that contain no GMOs, trans fats, food allergens or preservatives.
- Dickinson, A, et al. "Consumer Usage and Reasons for Using Dietary Supplements: Report of a Series of Surveys." J Am Coll Nutr 33.2 (2014): 176-82.
- The CRN Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements: 2017. Council for Responsible Nutrition. http://crnusa.org. Accessed 23 Sept 2019.
- Food Allergy Facts and Statistics for the U.S. Web. https://www.foodallergy.org/life-with-food-allergies/food-allergy-101/facts-and-statistics Accessed 23 Sept 2019.
Why Pharmacies Choose Pure Encapsulations:
- Hypoallergenic Manufacturing Expertise
- Staff Education
- In-store Marketing Support
- Higher Margins
- No Minimums
Not distributed in retail chain pharmacies
Learn more about our top pharmacy products below. We offer complimentary in-store marketing tools to help pharmacy staff connect directly with consumers. Pharmacy support materials are available to order or download here:
Showing 1-12 of 23
- Vitamin A 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU)Vitamin A from cod liver oil and palmitate to support cellular health, immune function, and healthy vision
- PureNutrients GummyComprehensive multivitamin/mineral complex enhanced with organic berries and fruits in a convenient, great-tasting, fruit-flavored gummy for children and adults
- O.N.E.™ MultivitaminOnce-daily nutrient essentials with sustained-release CoQ10
- O.N.E.™ Omega1,000 mg supercritical CO2 extracted, triglyceride-form EPA and DHA in a convenient, once-daily dose
- Digestive Enzymes UltraComprehensive blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes; support for protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and dairy digestion
- Melatonin 3 MgSupports the body’s natural sleep cycle
- CoQ10 - 120 mgSupports cellular energy, cardiovascular and neurological health
- Lutein 20 mg.Antioxidant and light filtering protection for healthy visual function
- Vitamin E (with mixed tocopherols)Supports antioxidant protection and optimal cellular function
- B12 5000 liquid 30 ml5,000 mcg per 1 ml serving; supports red blood cell function, energy metabolism and neurological health
- Probiotic G.I. 60'sShelf-stable probiotic blend to support gut associated lymphoid tissue composition and function to promote healthy barrier function, cell health and immune function in the G.I. tract
- Hair/Skin/Nails Ultra 60'sSupports skin elasticity and hydration, healthy hair, and nail strength and thickness
Showing 1-12 of 23