Food allergies and sensitivities are on the rise, creating a unique problem for individuals trying to find nutritional supplements both that they can tolerate and that meet their needs. As many as 15 million Americans — approximately 9 million adults and 6 million children — have food allergies,1 while some estimate up to 20% of people globally are living with some form of food intolerance.2 More U.S. adults are taking more supplements than ever before.3 At the same time, the demand for free-from products is on the rise. More individuals are opting to follow a free-from lifestyle, whether by choice or necessity. These consumers demand products that contain no GMOs, trans fats, food allergens or preservatives.
- “Food Allergy Facts and Statistics for the U.S.” Food Allergy Research & Education. Web.
- Skypala, I. “Adverse Food Reactions - An Emerging Issue for Adults.” Journal of the American Dietetic Association 111 (2011): 1877-891. Web.
- Dickinson, A, et al. “Consumer Usage and Reasons for Using Dietary Supplements: Report of a Series of Surveys.” Journal of the American College of Nutrition 33.2 (2014): 176-82.
Why Pharmacies Choose Pure Encapsulations:
- Hypoallergenic Manufacturing Expertise
- Staff Education
- In-store Marketing Support
- Higher Margins
- No Minimums
Not distributed in retail chain pharmacies
Learn more about our top pharmacy products below. We offer complimentary in-store marketing tools to help pharmacy staff connect directly with consumers. Pharmacy support materials are available to order or download here:
Showing 13-24 of 46
- NAC (n-acetyl-l-cysteine) 600 mgSupports respiratory function, glutathione production and detoxification
- Melatonin 3 MgSupports the body's natural sleep cycle
- DHEA 25 mgMicronized; supports healthy DHEA levels
- CoQ10 - 120 mgSupports cellular energy, cardiovascular and neurological health
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mgWater and lipid soluble antioxidant; supports healthy glucose metabolism and nerve health
- EPA/DHA essentialsUltra-pure, microfiltered fish oil concentrate; support for cardiovascular health and daily wellness
- Lutein 20 mg.Antioxidant and light filtering protection for healthy visual function
- Zinc 30Highly absorbable zinc; essential to a wide range of physiological functions, including immune health
- Vitamin E (with mixed tocopherols)Contains a blend of naturally occurring tocopherols (d-alpha, beta and gamma), the most biologically active forms of vitamin E; supports antioxidant protection and optimal cellular function
- Vitamin D3 liquid 22.5 mlSupport for bone, breast, prostate, cardiovascular, colon and immune health in an easy-to-use liquid form
- B12 5000 liquid 30 ml5,000 mcg per 1 ml serving; supports red blood cell function, energy metabolism and neurological health in convenient liquid form
- Probiotic G.I. 60'sShelf-stable probiotic blend to support healthy immune function within the G.I. tract