Food allergies and sensitivities are on the rise, creating a unique problem for individuals trying to find nutritional supplements both that they can tolerate and that meet their needs. As many as 15 million Americans — approximately 9 million adults and 6 million children — have food allergies,1 while some estimate up to 20% of people globally are living with some form of food intolerance.2 More U.S. adults are taking more supplements than ever before.3 At the same time, the demand for free-from products is on the rise. More individuals are opting to follow a free-from lifestyle, whether by choice or necessity. These consumers demand products that contain no GMOs, trans fats, food allergens or preservatives.
- “Food Allergy Facts and Statistics for the U.S.” Food Allergy Research & Education. Web.
- Skypala, I. “Adverse Food Reactions - An Emerging Issue for Adults.” Journal of the American Dietetic Association 111 (2011): 1877-891. Web.
- Dickinson, A, et al. “Consumer Usage and Reasons for Using Dietary Supplements: Report of a Series of Surveys.” Journal of the American College of Nutrition 33.2 (2014): 176-82.
Why Pharmacies Choose Pure Encapsulations:
- Hypoallergenic Manufacturing Expertise
- Staff Education
- In-store Marketing Support
- Higher Margins
- No Minimums
Not distributed in retail chain pharmacies
Learn more about our top pharmacy products below. We offer complimentary in-store marketing tools to help pharmacy staff connect directly with consumers. Pharmacy support materials are available to order or download here:
Showing 25-36 of 46
- l-Glutamine powder 227 gNutritionally supports the mucosal lining and the healthy functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as lean muscle mass
- Hair/Skin/Nails Ultra 60'sSupports skin elasticity and hydration, healthy hair, and nail strength and thickness
- Folate 1000 90'sUniversally metabolized form of folate
- Iron-C 60'sHighly absorbable iron formula with vitamin C to enhance intestinal absorption; supports red blood cell function and energy production
- Calcium with Vitamin D3 180'sHighly absorbable calcium combined with vitamin D3 to support bone and colon health; may reduce the risk of osteoporosis**
- Betaine HCl Pepsin 250 capsulesPromotes a healthy digestive tract
- Women's NutrientsMultivitamin/mineral complex for women over 41
- Vitamin D3 125 mcg (5,000 IU)Support for bone, breast, prostate, cardiovascular, colon and immune health
- Potassium (citrate)Essential mineral for vascular function and overall health
- P5P 50 (activated vitamin B6)Predominant form of circulating vitamin B6
- Magnesium (glycinate)Highly bioavailable magnesium chelate for sensitive individuals
- Magnesium (citrate)Highly bioavailable magnesium chelate