Food allergies and sensitivities are on the rise, creating a unique problem for individuals trying to find nutritional supplements both that they can tolerate and that meet their needs. Approximately 32 million people in the United States have food allergies — 11% of U.S. adults and 8% of U.S. children.3 There are more adults taking more supplements than ever before.1,2 At the same time, the demand for free-from products is on the rise. More individuals are opting to follow a free-from lifestyle, whether by choice or necessity. These consumers demand products that contain no GMOs, trans fats, food allergens or preservatives.
- Dickinson, A, et al. "Consumer Usage and Reasons for Using Dietary Supplements: Report of a Series of Surveys." J Am Coll Nutr 33.2 (2014): 176-82.
- The CRN Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements: 2017. Council for Responsible Nutrition. http://crnusa.org. Accessed 23 Sept 2019.
- Food Allergy Facts and Statistics for the U.S. Web. https://www.foodallergy.org/life-with-food-allergies/food-allergy-101/facts-and-statistics Accessed 23 Sept 2019.
Why Pharmacies Choose Pure Encapsulations:
- Hypoallergenic Manufacturing Expertise
- Staff Education
- In-store Marketing Support
- Higher Margins
- No Minimums
Not distributed in retail chain pharmacies
Learn more about our top pharmacy products below. We offer complimentary in-store marketing tools to help pharmacy staff connect directly with consumers. Pharmacy support materials are available to order or download here:
Showing 1-12 of 36
- Thyroid Support ComplexComprehensive formula containing vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts to support healthy thyroid cell metabolism and thyroid hormone function
- CholestePure Plus II 120'sA unique blend of phytosterols, berberine and clinically studied bergamot extract to promote healthy lipid metabolism and overall cardiometabolic health
- MenoVive 60'sBroad-range support for menopausal health and comfort, mood, libido, mental sharpness and cardiovascular function
- Men's NutrientsMultivitamin/mineral complex for men over 40
- O.N.E.™ MultivitaminOnce-daily nutrient essentials with sustained-release CoQ10
- PreNatal NutrientsNutritional support for pregnancy and lactation
- Aller-Essentials - IMPROVEDMaintains healthy immune response and nasal function, especially in response to environmental factors
- O.N.E.™ Omega1,000 mg supercritical CO2 extracted, triglyceride-form EPA and DHA in a convenient, once-daily dose
- Macular Support FormulaComprehensive antioxidant formula for healthy eyes
- Digestive Enzymes UltraOur most comprehensive blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes; support for protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and dairy digestion
- NAC (n-acetyl-l-cysteine) 600 mgSupports respiratory function, glutathione production and detoxification
- Melatonin 3 MgSupports the body's natural sleep cycle