Food allergies and sensitivities are on the rise, creating a unique problem for individuals trying to find nutritional supplements both that they can tolerate and that meet their needs. Approximately 32 million people in the United States have food allergies — 11% of U.S. adults and 8% of U.S. children.3 There are more adults taking more supplements than ever before.1,2 At the same time, the demand for free-from products is on the rise. More individuals are opting to follow a free-from lifestyle, whether by choice or necessity. These consumers demand products that contain no GMOs, trans fats, food allergens or preservatives.
- Dickinson, A, et al. "Consumer Usage and Reasons for Using Dietary Supplements: Report of a Series of Surveys." J Am Coll Nutr 33.2 (2014): 176-82.
- The CRN Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements: 2017. Council for Responsible Nutrition. http://crnusa.org. Accessed 23 Sept 2019.
- Food Allergy Facts and Statistics for the U.S. Web. https://www.foodallergy.org/life-with-food-allergies/food-allergy-101/facts-and-statistics Accessed 23 Sept 2019.
Why Pharmacies Choose Pure Encapsulations:
- Hypoallergenic Manufacturing Expertise
- Staff Education
- In-store Marketing Support
- Higher Margins
- No Minimums
Not distributed in retail chain pharmacies
Learn more about our top pharmacy products below. We offer complimentary in-store marketing tools to help pharmacy staff connect directly with consumers. Pharmacy support materials are available to order or download here:
- Vitamin A 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU)Vitamin A from cod liver oil and palmitate to support cellular health, immune function, and healthy vision
- PureNutrients GummyComprehensive multivitamin/mineral complex enhanced with organic berries and fruits in a convenient, great-tasting, fruit-flavored gummy for children and adults
- O.N.E.™ MultivitaminOnce-daily nutrient essentials with sustained-release CoQ10
- O.N.E.™ Omega1,000 mg supercritical CO2 extracted, triglyceride-form EPA and DHA in a convenient, once-daily dose
- Digestive Enzymes UltraComprehensive blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes; support for protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and dairy digestion
- Melatonin 3 MgSupports the body’s natural sleep cycle
- CoQ10 - 120 mgSupports cellular energy, cardiovascular and neurological health
- Lutein 20 mg.Antioxidant and light filtering protection for healthy visual function
- Vitamin E (with mixed tocopherols)Supports antioxidant protection and optimal cellular function
- B12 5000 liquid 30 ml5,000 mcg per 1 ml serving; supports red blood cell function, energy metabolism and neurological health
- Probiotic G.I. 60'sShelf-stable probiotic blend to support gut associated lymphoid tissue composition and function to promote healthy barrier function, cell health and immune function in the G.I. tract
- Hair/Skin/Nails Ultra 60'sSupports skin elasticity and hydration, healthy hair, and nail strength and thickness
- Folate 1000 90'sUniversally metabolized form of folate
- Iron-C 60'sIron and vitamin C formula designed to enhance intestinal absorption; supports red blood cell function and energy production
- Calcium with Vitamin D3 180'sHighly absorbable calcium combined with vitamin D3 to support bone and colon health; may reduce the risk of osteoporosis**
- Vitamin D3 125 mcg (5,000 IU)Support for bone, breast, prostate, cardiovascular, colon and immune health
- Potassium (citrate)Essential mineral to support vascular function, bone mineralization, alkaline balance and overall health
- Magnesium (glycinate)In an effort to optimize manufacturing volumes to accommodate the current demand, you may notice a specific capsule count of various products unavailable. The reason for this is to allow manufacturing to increase volumes of production on our best-selling capsule counts and meet increased demands in the market. Over time, we will make these additional capsule counts available again. We hope you understand the reason for this temporary change and thank you for your continued business.
Highly bioavailable magnesium chelate for sensitive individuals
- Magnesium (citrate)Highly bioavailable magnesium chelate
- Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSMSupports connective tissue health and joint comfort
- Best-Rest FormulaPromotes the onset of sleep as well as sleep quality
- Biotin 8 mgEssential B vitamin
- B-Complex PlusBroad-spectrum B vitamin support