Food allergies and sensitivities are on the rise, creating a unique problem for individuals trying to find nutritional supplements both that they can tolerate and that meet their needs. As many as 15 million Americans — approximately 9 million adults and 6 million children — have food allergies,1 while some estimate up to 20% of people globally are living with some form of food intolerance.2 More U.S. adults are taking more supplements than ever before.3 At the same time, the demand for free-from products is on the rise. More individuals are opting to follow a free-from lifestyle, whether by choice or necessity. These consumers demand products that contain no GMOs, trans fats, food allergens or preservatives.
- “Food Allergy Facts and Statistics for the U.S.” Food Allergy Research & Education. Web.
- Skypala, I. “Adverse Food Reactions - An Emerging Issue for Adults.” Journal of the American Dietetic Association 111 (2011): 1877-891. Web.
- Dickinson, A, et al. “Consumer Usage and Reasons for Using Dietary Supplements: Report of a Series of Surveys.” Journal of the American College of Nutrition 33.2 (2014): 176-82.
Why Pharmacies Choose Pure Encapsulations:
- Hypoallergenic Manufacturing Expertise
- Staff Education
- In-store Marketing Support
- Higher Margins
- No Minimums
Not distributed in retail chain pharmacies
Learn more about our top pharmacy products below. We offer complimentary in-store marketing tools to help pharmacy staff connect directly with consumers. Pharmacy support materials are available to order or download here:
Showing 13-24 of 56
- Men's NutrientsMultivitamin/mineral complex for men over 40
- Pure Encapsulations Shelf TalkerPure Encapsulations Shelf Talker
- O.N.E.™ MultivitaminOnce-daily nutrient essentials with sustained-release CoQ10
- PreNatal NutrientsNutritional support for pregnancy and lactation
- Aller-Essentials - IMPROVEDMaintains healthy immune response and nasal function, especially in response to environmental factors
- O.N.E.™ Omega1,000 mg supercritical CO2 extracted, triglyceride-form EPA and DHA in a convenient, once-daily dose
- Macular Support FormulaComprehensive antioxidant formula for healthy eyes
- Pure Encapsulations Product DisplayPure Encapsulations Product Display
- Digestive Enzymes UltraOur most comprehensive blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes; support for protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and dairy digestion
- NAC (n-acetyl-l-cysteine) 600 mgSupports respiratory function, glutathione production and detoxification
- Melatonin 3 MgSupports the body's natural sleep cycle
- DHEA 25 mgMicronized; supports healthy DHEA levels