Lactobacillus Acidophilus 60's
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- Supports intestinal tract health
- Helps provide beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Made with vegetarian ingredients
Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a naturally occurring, beneficial bacteria, which promotes a healthy intestinal tract. Lactobacillus Acidophilus helps to maintain a healthy microflora environment.
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS-1) 1.5 billion CFU
- other ingredients: rice starch, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Contains dairy
- This formula requires refrigeration to maintain culture viability
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.