- Supports comprehensive neurotransmitter health
- Helps maintain emotional balance and mood stability
- Made with vegan ingredients
NeuroPure is formulated to support neurotransmitter function, neuronal health and emotional balance. NeuroPure specifically supports neurotransmitter precursors, production and synthesis.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- Offers key nutrients to support overall neurotransmitter function, neuronal health and emotional balance
- Promotes the production of both serotonin and dopamine
- Includes the serotonin and dopamine neurotransmitter precursors 5-HTP and DL-phenylalanine
- Contains the cofactors vitamin B6, Metafolin® L-5-MTHF and zinc to support neurotransmitter production
- Supports phenylethylamine (PEA) activity, which plays important roles in emotional wellness
- Supports healthy serotonin receptor and monoamine oxidase enzyme function with curcumin
- Maintains healthy cytokine balance with curcumin and quercetin to support neurotransmitter synthesis and emotional balance
- Supports optimal serum levels of zinc and folate to promote positive mood
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate) (activated B6) 6.7 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 833 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 500 mcg)
- zinc (as zinc picolinate) 10 mg
- DL-phenylalanine (free-form) 700 mg
- 5-hydroxytryptophan 100 mg
- Meriva® turmeric phytosome 250 mg
- (turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) and phospholipid complex)
- (standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids)
- quercetin 100 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Meriva® is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- Phytosome More Bioavailable is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Contains soy
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Do not use concurrently with antidepressants.
- 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.