Nutrient 950® with Vitamin K 180's
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- Provides nutrients and minerals to support a healthy lifestyle
- Supports bone and arterial health
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Nutrient 950 with Vitamin K is a complete hypoallergenic multivitamin and mineral supplement with an emphasis on vitamin K for enhanced support for bone and arterial health.
- Men and women ages 18 and over
- Activated vitamins and chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- 500 mg vitamin C for enhanced immune support
- Mixed carotenoids, providing beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin for antioxidant protection
Nutrient 950® with Vitamin K
- Amount Per Serving
- three vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene) 2,250 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 134 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1, 65% vitamin K2 (menaquinone-4) and 2% vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)) 382 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 50 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 34.75 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide and 42% inositol hexaniacinate) 86 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 39% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 20.5 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- biotin 400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 200 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate) 150 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate) 12.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg
- manganese (as manganese aspartate) 2.5 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 50 mcg
- potassium (as potassium aspartate) 49.5 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- vanadium (as vanadium aspartate) 100 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 425 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.