ProSoothe II 120's
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- Supports menstrual comfort and mood
- Helps lessen fatigue and cravings
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
ProSoothe II is a comprehensive nutrient and botanical formula that helps provide the proper nutrients to support mood, cravings, cramps and bloating associated with a normal menstrual cycle. ProSoothe II may also help support breast comfort and occasional anxiety associated with the menstrual cycle.
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 134 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate) (activated B6) 33 mg
- calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate) 100 mg
- magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) 100 mg
- chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) extract (fruit) 200 mg
- Relora® 270 mg
- patented proprietary blend of:
- magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) extract (bark) and
- phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) extract (bark)
- rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root) 50 mg
- (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), modified food and corn starch, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide
- DimaCal® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Malates covered by U.S. Patent 6,706,904.
- Relora® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I. Relora® brand Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense (U.S. Patents 6582735 and 6814987).
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking any psychiatric medication, consult your health professional before use. Do not use concurrently with antidepressants.
- 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals. May be used daily or during the luteal phase only, as directed by your health professional.