- Supports muscle function and overall cardiovascular health
- Helps promote energy production
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
RiboCarnitine-Q10 helps promote muscular energy, lessen minor muscle fatigue and support healthy skeletal muscle function. RiboCarnitine-Q10 also helps support vascular and lipid function by promoting healthy peripheral circulation.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- Patented synergistic combination for facilitating the adaptation of skeletal muscle in individuals undergoing strenuous exercise
- Patented synergistic combination for lessening muscle fatigue in individuals, regardless of degree of physical activity
- Fuels the Krebs cycle at the acetyl CoA level (acetyl-l-carnitine) and the succinyl-CoA level (propionyl-l-carnitine)
- Provides direct support for the transport and oxidation of fatty acids into the mitochondria (l-carnitine fumarate), providing an important source of muscular energy
- Patented synergistic combination for vascular and lipid support properties
- Provides specific vascular support by promoting healthy peripheral circulation in addition to fatty acid oxidation and ATP synthesis
- Provides a greater affinity for cardiac and skeletal muscles with propionyll-carnitine while enhancing mitochondrial function, energy production, and vascular health with the metabolic activities of CoQ10
- Backed by over 150 studies indicating the potential to increase adenosine triphosphate (ATP) levels, providing energy for healthy skeletal muscle
- Provides support for healthy cardiac function
- Amount Per Serving
- three vegetarian capsules contain:
- d-ribose 1,000 mg
- l-carnitine (free-form) (from l-carnitine fumarate) 250 mg
- GlycoCarn® GPLC (glycine propionyl-l-carnitine HCl) 150 mg
- acetyl-l-carnitine (from acetyl-l-carnitine HCl) 125 mg
- coenzyme Q10 50 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- Use of D-Ribose by Pure Encapsulations is authorized by Bioenergy, Inc. under U.S. Patents 6,159,942 and 6,534,480.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate is a stable, highly bioavailable form of L-Carnitine from Sigma-tau HealthScience USA, Inc. (BIOSINT).
- GlycoCarn® is a registered trademark of Sigma-tau S.p.A. and is manufactured under USA production patent #6,703,042 and other world-wide patents.
- Kaneka Q10® is a U.S. registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.