Pancreatic VegEnzymes 180's
- Plant-based digestive support
- Supports optimal digestion of food and absorption of nutrients
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Pancreatic VegEnzymes is a plant-based formula designed to aid the body's natural digestive process. Pancreatic VegEnzyme provides enzymes that are naturally secreted by the pancreas and are essential to the digestion of food and absorption of nutrients.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
This enzyme blend provides a broad acting formulation derived from the plant sources Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger. It is a vegetarian alternative to Pancreatic Enzyme Formula for carbohydrate, lipid and protein digestion. These enzymes have several unique properties that enhance their ability to promote the optimal breakdown of foods and nutrients, including broad substrate specificity. This means that these enzymes have the ability to recognize and help digest a large number of target molecules. Plant enzymes are also active in a wide pH range, from about 3.5-8.5, indicating that their actions begin in the stomach and continue in the small intestine, promoting complete digestion. Pure Encapsulations Pancreatic VegEnzymes is designed to be comparable in amylase, protease and lipase profile to Pancreatic Enzyme Formula/500 mg pancreatin.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 3) vegetarian capsule contains:
- proprietary enzyme blend200 mg
- protease 4.540,000 HUT
- lipase5,000 FIP
- amylase1,500 DU
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), tapioca dextrin, ascorbyl palmitate
- 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with each meal, or as directed by a health professional.