Phospholipid-bound choline to support cellular function, cognitive function and liver health
- Soy-free, GMO-free, sunflower-derived phosphatidylcholine.
- Major source of methyl groups to promote healthy methylation, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations
- Acts as a precursor for phospholipids and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in attention, memory, and neuromuscular function
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver to promote energy production
- Provides choline source for pregnancy to support infant cognitive development
GMO Free Soy Free
- Amount Per Serving
- two softgel capsules contain:
- total fat1.5 g
- total phosphatidylcholine550 mg
- Other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), sunflower lecithin, medium-chain triglycerides
- 2 capsules daily, with a meal.