- Helps reduce occasional, minor pain
- May promote musculoskeletal comfort and function
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Phyto UltraComfort helps reduce occasional, minor pain by supporting healthy enzyme and immune mediator activities.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Willow bark has a long history of traditional use for musculoskeletal comfort. Several randomized human trials illustrate its actions due to salicin, a source of salicylic acid. Additionally, it helps to maintain healthy prostaglandin metabolism and blood flow. Boswellia serrata has also revealed the potential to provide statistically significant support for join comfort. AKBA, or 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid, may be particularly supportive in maintaining healthy 5-lipoxygenase enzyme activity and leukotriene metabolism to maintain tissue comfort. Curcumin maintains healthy cyclooxygenase-2 enzyme activity while supporting healthy prostaglandin, leukotriene and thromboxane metabolism. Devil’s claw promotes both healthy cyclooxygenase-2 and 5-lipoxygenase enzyme activity. A review of 12 human studies indicates that devil’s claw may promote musculoskeletal comfort and function. DL-Phenylalanine supports enkephalin activity.
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- white willow (Salix alba) extract (bark)535 mg
- (standardized to contain 15% salicin)
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin)200 mg
- (standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids)
- 5-LOXIN® - Boswellia serrata extract Indian frankincense25 mg
- (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin)
- (standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA))
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root)100 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- devil’s claw (Harpagophytum procumbens and Harpagophytum zeyheri) extract (root)300 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% harpagosides)
- DL-phenylalanine (free-form)120 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- 5-LOXIN® is a registered trademark of PL Thomas – Laila Nutra, LLC and is used under license. International Patents Pending.
- Warning: This product contains salicylates. Do not take if allergic to aspirin. Do not combine with aspirin or other products containing salicylates. Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women. Not to be used by children (ages 18 and under). Do not take with anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs. If you have any health condition, particularly stomach problems or ulcers, or are taking any other medications, consult your health professional before use.
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE
- 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with meals.