PhytoBalance II 120's
- Supports the body during periods of hormonal changes
- Targets menopausal comfort
- Promotes vascular health for cardiovascular and cognitive support
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
PhytoBalance II is an herbal extract formulated to provide support during periods of hormonal changes that occur during normal menopause. PhytoBalance II naturally promotes healthy estrogen-like activity and may reduce hot flashes.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
This blend of standardized herbal extract provides multifaceted support for the body during the hormonal changes that occur during menopause. PhytoBalance II contains phytoestrogens, natural substances in plants that bind to estrogen receptor sites and exhibit weak estrogen-like activity. Black cohosh helps maintain healthy levels of luteinizing hormone, allowing for optimal comfort and physical well-being. Preliminary studies suggest that sage extract helps support menopausal comfort, including hot flashes and night sweating. Vitex helps maintain healthy prolactin secretion, and may also promote healthy dopamine levels. Grape seed extract is included to support cardiovascular and cognitive health. Research suggests the proanthocyanidins from grape seed promote menopausal comfort, as well as vascular integrity to support healthy blood flow.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) extract (root)100 mg
- (standardized to contain 2.5% triterpene glycosides)
- sage (Salvia officinalis) extract (leaf)140 mg
- (standardized to contain 12% rosmarinic acid)
- licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) extract (root)80 mg
- (standardized to contain 20% glycyrrhizic acid)
- motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca) extract (herb)80 mg
- chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) extract (berry)40 mg
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed)120 mg
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), maltodextrin, tri-calcium phosphate
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition, particularly a liver condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Your health professional may decide to monitor liver function while taking this product.
- 1 capsule daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.