PhytoBalance II 120's
- Supports the body during periods of hormonal changes
- Targets menopausal comfort
- Promotes vascular health for cardiovascular and cognitive support
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
PhytoBalance II is an herbal extract formulated to provide support during periods of hormonal changes that occur during normal menopause. PhytoBalance II naturally promotes healthy estrogen-like activity and may reduce hot flashes.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) extract (root)100 mg
- (standardized to contain 2.5% triterpene glycosides)
- sage (Salvia officinalis) extract (leaf)140 mg
- (standardized to contain 12% rosmarinic acid)
- licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) extract (root)80 mg
- (standardized to contain 20% glycyrrhizic acid)
- motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca) extract (herb)80 mg
- chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) extract (berry)40 mg
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed)120 mg
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), maltodextrin, tri-calcium phosphate
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition, particularly a liver condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Your health professional may decide to monitor liver function while taking this product.
- 1 capsule daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.