Potassium (aspartate) 90's
- Supports functioning of diverse organ systems
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Potassium offers a wide range of nutritional support for healthy functioning of many organs in the body. Potassium specifically supports contraction of cardiac and skeletal muscles as well as gastric secretion, renal function, tissue synthesis and carbohydrate metabolism.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Potassium activates many enzymatic reactions and is essential to a number of physiologic processes, including transmission of nerve impulses, muscle contraction, gastric secretions, renal function, tissue synthesis, and carbohydrate metabolism. Potassium is the major cation of intracellular fluid and is essential for maintenance of acid-alkaline balance, isotonicity, and electrodynamic characteristics of the cell. In addition, it works with sodium to maintain healthy water balance, heart rhythm, and nerve and muscle function. Research suggests that adequate potassium intake may support healthy blood flow and cardiovascular health.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 0) vegetarian capsule contains:
- potassium (as potassium aspartate)99 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Not to be taken if you have hyperkalemia or abnormal kidney function, or take ACE inhibitors or potassium sparing diuretics.
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.