Pregnenolone 10 mg
- Supports the immune system, mood and memory health
- Helps support hormones in the body
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Pregnenolone is a natural precursor to over 150 steroid hormones and helps support the immune system, mood and memory.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Pregnenolone, 3-beta-hydroxy-5-pregnen-20-one, is a natural steroid hormone produced in the body from cholesterol. It has been described as the “Grandmother of all Steroid Hormones,” since all steroid hormones, over 150 of them, are derived from pregnenolone. Pregnenolone has been linked with positive support of the immune system, mood and memory. In the body, it is converted to DHEA and/or progesterone. It is likely that the body will convert pregnenolone appropriately, according to its needs. Studies show that the body makes 60% less of this hormone at age 75 than it does at age 35.
Pregnenolone 10 mg
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 3) vegetarian capsule contains:
- pregnenolone (3-beta-hydroxy-5-pregnen-20-one)10 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, breast cancer, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low “good” cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. To report any adverse event call 1-800-332-1088.
- 1 capsule daily, with a meal.